ISO standards are international standards of quality management.
ISO standard certification is carried out under the supervision of the International Organization for Standardization and is therefore valid and recognized the world over.
With the intention of maintaining the highest quality, continuing to lead and keeping up to date with all the latest innovations in the field,
Hever has obtained certification for the following standards:
- ISO 9001:2008 – Quality management systems – Requirements
- ISO 13611:2012 – Interpreting – Guidelines for community interpreting
- ISO 17100:2005 – Translation services – Requirements for translation services
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 – Information security management systems – Requirements
In addition, Hever is an active member in several professional associations in the field of translation and localization:
- European Language Industry Association
- The Association of Language Companies
- Globalization & Localization Association
- American Translators Association